9 tips for preparing your children for a photo shoot. Here are some fast tips for making sure your child or children are ready for the shoot.
1) Make sure that the trip over is not rushed or hassled. Avoid last minute packing problems.
2) Let the youngster pick their choice of getup as long as they will also dress in your option too.
3) Bring more than 1 getup anyway, just in case of accidents.
4) Make sure they are well-fed and watered before they arrive. A light snack and drink thirty minutes before will make certain they are content.
5) With very young kids try and timetable your booking around nap-time.
6) If you have an infant who is still feeding then that is fine, we understand if you need to take a break just to top them up a little.
7) With babies, don’t stress if they are asleep, frequently sleeping babies look adorable in their images.
8) Be ready with bribes. Whatever works on your infant.
9) If the shoot is a mixed one with adults and kids being taken separately as well as together then bring some toys for them to play with while it is your turn.
To see a variety of our portrait work please Click Here
Our photo shoots are fun, which means that we are able to produce relaxed and natural pictures of you and your family. We work on location at your home a nearby place or in our studio.